Ladies and Gentlemen:
Welcome to Yichun Grand Theatre, in order to provide you and all guests an elegant atmosphere of art, please help us make the following points:
- Please dress neatly and enter the theatre orderly with valid tickets. Slippers and waists are not permitted.
- Do not leave food, drinks, chewing gum into the audience hall.
- Children under 1.0m in height are not allowed into the auditorium,and those at or above 1.0m in height are required to bear tickets,except for performances specially arranged for children.
- No photography/videotaping or recording is allowed in the auditorium without permission.
- Kindly switch off mobile phones and other communication devices or set them at the quiet mode during performance.
- Please take care of your children and keep them from romping in the hall so as to avoid tumbling.
- Please keep quiet in the theatre.
- Please don’t ambulate around during the show.
- For audiences of latecomers, please wait by the gate until the interval, and then enter the audience hall and seat yourselves nearby with the guidance of the staffs.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the auditorium.Please evacuate at the staff’s direction in case of emergency.
- During the intervals, please ask the staffs at the gate for the sub-ticket for the second half show.
- Please store your bags, notebook PC, cameras, vidicons and coats in the clocker rooms on the lobby before entering the hall.
- No refunds or exchanges if the tickets are sold.
Thank you for your kind co-operation, and wish you have a good time.